jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

Mil pesos productions


 https://static.wixstatic.com/media/8b3d51_a59b821decd44b95aa03b53e9658bcf8~mv2.jpeg/v1/fill/w_154,h_237,al_c,q_80,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/8b3d51_a59b821decd44b95aa03b53e9658bcf8~mv2.jpeg


 1. Script

(They are in the police station)
-Walter: (in the waiting room) why are you here?
-Ricky: Bro I am here because I’m going to suit some sharks, you understand me man?
-Walter: Yes off course.
- Ricky: and what happened to you?
-Walter: I need protection from the police there’s a hitman behind me.
(A women says: next please)
-Ricky: meanwhile tell me your story


First FLASHBACK
-Walter: all began one morning in the high school. I saw a classmate with the best phone in the world and I thought how did he gets that really really expensive electronic device?
THE BELL RINGS
Walter. (Asking to the classmate)-how did you earn that?
-Classmate: hard work man.
-Walter: That’s not possible.
-Classmate: That’s not your business, fuck off.
-Walter: relax I’m just asking.
-Walter (narrator): I was all day asking to him how he got that. My classmate was becoming furious and he finally told me everything.
-Classmate: Stop bother me, I obtain this selling drugs.
-Walter: Oh this is one of the most dangerous jobs.
-Classmate: It´s really easy, you will earn a lot of money.
-Walter: Where you find that job?
-Classmate: In the internet stupid.
-Walter: That´s not possible, it has to be the famous Deep web.

In the commissary again…
-Ricky: So that was your temptation.
-Walter: Yes…
 -Walter: That day I needed to do a homework with my friend Jesse.
Jesse: (in Walters house) hello Walt, ready for the homework?
Walter: off course but first I want to tell you about a business we can do. It´s some extra money, very good for us, I´ll show you.
Jesse: what are you talking about man?
Walter: I´m talking about serious business.
Jesse: It´s a bad business, something illegal I think. How you will find the people who sell that?
Walter: in the Deep web off course.
Jesse: no way. If You´ll enter there, I won’t help you.

(Walter is entering to the Deep web)
Walter: (searching around the deep web) Wow is a really hard work the process to enter here but I think it will helps that extra money.
Jesse: look all the illegal things in the deep web. Even with that crimes in front of you, you´ll continue?
Walter: yes man and you won´t stop me.
(After some time)
Walter: look this page is about drugs here in the city and has a number phone. I´ll call them.

(In a dark room)
Riiing, riiing
Wayne: What´s up, who is it?
Walter: (with fear): Hi my name is Walter and I want the job.
Wayne: Alright did you read the terms bro?
Walter: No but I need the money.
Wayne: Ok. It´s an easy job, I give you the mercancy and you sell it around the city and that´s it.
Walter: When I begin?
Wayne: Go to the east park at 5 o´clock and two partners will give you the drugs.
Walter: alright boss I´ll be there.
1 day later…
(Jesse and Walter are running in the park but then Walter stop).
Jesse: stop I´m tired lets go to get an ice cream.
Walter: I don´t have money.
Jesse: No problem I have money.
Walter: Really, can you invite me? Thanks.

(After the ice cream)
Walter: thanks for the ice cream.
Jesse: you´re welcome. (Sees his watch). Oh is so late, sorry I need to go home.
Walter: bye see you later.
(Jesse leaves the park).

(Wayne call the employers and gives them the orders)
Wayne: Brady, I need you and Julio in the east park. We´ll meet a boy who will sell with us.
Brady: Ok boss
(Hang the phone)
(In a place with a graffiti wall behind)
Brady: That boy is a noob, jajajajaja
Julio: hey Brady calm down. Let the kid, he´s an employee, we need him.
Brady: it’s a pussy man, you know how much I hate to work with this children, I’m not a babysitter.
Julio: If you aren´t a babysitter what are you man?
Brady: I’m a businessman bitch!
Julio: Ok stop all this bullshit and let’s work
Brady: Whatever man, let’s do this.
(Wayne, Julio and Brady meet in the east park. Walter arrives. Trap music during the scene)
Walter: (walking) There´s a bad smell.
Brady: Come here asshole
Julio: Come here man.
Walter: Hi I´m Walter (Show his hand)
Wayne: (rejecting the greeting) I´m your boss not your daddy.
Walter: (with doubt and fear) excuse me sir. Where’s the contract?
Julio: (angry and showing his gun) what contract man we´re in the street. (Walter goes back). Now come, come.
Walter: so where´s the drug?
(Wayne takes the cigarette from Brady and then he put that in the flor to smash it)
Wayne: you need to work o you know (showing his gun) this man this.
Walter: Ok.
Wayne: I´ll kill you man.
Walter: (with fear) yes obvious. Please the drug give me the drug.
(Brady passes the drug but he let the pack falls before Walter takes it.)
Julio: take it.
(Walter get on his knees to take the pack but Brady hit it just before Walter takes it)
Brady: move your fucking ass.
Walter: ok, ok.
(Julio point the gun to the pack and he beckons Walter to take it)
Julio: (pointing with the gun while Walter starts to leave the park) Sell it all man.

(After a police assault in the park, Julio is trapped).
Walter: (alone) I was wrong when I began in this work. I need to get out and take the drug to police in exchange for protection.

(Wayne pays for Julio´s freedom and then he calls him and Brady)
Brady: (with the phone) yes boss, we´ll do it relax bitch.
Julio: what did he say? Please I need to kill that stupid boy.
Brady: the boss gave the order. We need a bike.
(Julio is in the floor acting like a deadly man when a cyclist pass).
Cyclist: what’s up with you man, are you ok?
Brady: (appearing) go him motherfucker. (With a gun). Give that bike bitch.
Julio: (standing up and taking out the cyclist) get out, get out.

(In a street with rubbles Walter and Jesse are arguing about Walter´s situation with drugs)
Jesse: man you don´t have brain.
Walter: this is our future man our future.
Jesse: (taking the drug) this is illegal man, illegal.
Walter: hey, don´t touch my money. (He push Jesse). You´re so stupid.
Jesse: you don´t have brain. (Leaves the scene)
(Walter walk a few seconds and then Brady pass in a bike)
Brady: (shooting Walter) por sapo. (He stop the bike after the shoot and runs to take the drug)
Jesse: (appearing) are you ok man?
Brady: don´t touch him (he takes out Jesse with his gun). (Then he takes the drug from Walters’s jacket and leave the street riding the bike).
Jesse: no man don´t die, stay with me.
Walter: Jesse listen to me please. I´m sorry for all.
Jesse: I need you man, I need you.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario