jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

Coco’s Production

Here's  the Coco's Productions Team presentation:


Coco's Productions Film



1. Storyboard






 2. Opinion

  Laura Peláez: Producer

From my point of view, I consider this activity and this project as a wonderful opportunity not only for improve our English in different areas but also to learn to be employed at a group and to develop different aptitudes as the leadership, responsibility, creativity and initiative like also to solve the different problems that appear in the way.

About the work that we did in my group, personally I feel very proud of the final product in spite of all the difficulties that we had. We manage to reach an agreement mutually to be able to extract it forward. And, in my case, I was the general producer in charge of all the technical parts and though I think that it is one of the strongest and arduous task, for me it was a whole challenge but in the good sense for prove my skills about edition and recording. And because of it I did not see as a martyrdom all this work, but rather that, though I had long nights and stress, down deep I was doing something I truly love. The seventh art.

Since I heard about this film festival, I got excited because for me the cinematography goes beyond make simple movies and recordings. It is about tell a history and to transmit a message to the public who reach into their hearts and make them reflect and think. It is to create new and magical worlds and realities and to transform all the ideas of your imagination into a beautiful piece of art in a giant screen. For me, that's what means the cinema, and is for this that I support 100% that the college organizes this type of events and opportunities in order that we the students can grow up not only as English students, but also as persons.

  Driss Castell: Writer

Well, at the first time I remember the project like something interesting and strange, so I put all of my attention in this. But when you are more and more involved in the work, more frustrating and stressful is. There are many complications that make the project so difficult to realize. First of all, we had the month full of exams and homework to do, so this short film was another thing to worry about. Then we have de duration of the film. Five minutes is more short time than you can think. If it was 10 minutes, it will be better. This kind of stuff made in my teamwork discomfort, that led to all the problems we had in a few weeks ago. Anyways, with more preparation this project can be one of the most satisfying works what you can do in school. I hope this gonna continue in the next years.

 

 3.  Pictures







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario