jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

Stramonium Studios





1. Script


Chat:

Summer:Can we meet?
Zac:Ok, where?
Ashley:@ my place
Maia: See u there
Marissa: Goin’

Maia enters the restaurant and everyone is already there.

Maia: Sorry, I’m late again!
Summer: Guys, I have news! I´m gonna meet someone that I have been talking to for months.
Zac: Cool.
Marissa: Good for you.
Summer:Are you even listening to me?
Ashley: aha…
Summer: Anyway thanks for the attention. I knew I could always count

on you...
Zac: What the hell is wrong with her today?
Ashley: It is the time of the month.

Marissa: You know what?! It is gonna be better for us more food and less stress.


Summer’s bedroom. She’s mad. She texts Charles.

Summer: Can’t wait to see u. My friends suck. Can we meet tomorrow?
Charles: Ok. Wanna come here? I have a pool.
Summer: I’ll be there after lunch.

Playroom. Ashley, Zac, Maia and Marissa are talking. They realize Summer’s not there.


Maia: Have you seen Summer? She’s not texting me back.
Zac: No, sorry I haven’t seen her . OMG I better leave ‘cause I have a medical appointment and I can’t be late!
Marissa: Good luck. I’m praying for you not to get an injection.
Zac: Not funny at all...
Ashley: Let us know if Summer appears.
Zac: Sure. I’ll let you know.

Summer is waiting by the pool, taking selfies. Charles arrives.

Summer: What are you doing here?
Charles: Hi darling… it is nice to see you once again...
Summer: wtf.

As Charles walks, he screams at Summer, making her step back.

Charles: are you serious?! I was there for you when you needed me and what do I receive?! You don’t care about real life people, only WiFi, data and Tinder!! Fuck you.


Charles pushes Summer and she falls into the water. Charles leaves and sees Summer’s body.

Meanwhile, Zac has finished with his medical appointment.


WhatsApp group:

Zac: Finally out! Wanna hang?
Ashley: Where?
Zac: @ this location
Maia: Sure
Marissa: I’m in

The other group:


Marissa: Can someone drive me?
Maia: Maybe me...
Ashley: I can, come to my place to go together.

The girls start remembering their pasts.


Maia’s flashback:

Maia is a charming and active girl, she is very smart. She does everything to get her parents attention, because they are always in trouble. She’s returning from school. Maia’s parents are fighting. They are screaming and Maia gets home.

Maia: look! I got A+ in all the subjects! Just as you wanted.
Dad: get out of here, you’re useless! Rips the paper.
Mom: all of this is your fault!

Her expression changes forever. Now she’s addicted to videogames and she doesn’t know the real meaning of family.



Ashley’s flashback.

Ashley lives hardly with her mother and her stepfather, but one day her life goes down. Her mother loses her job and they are in a familiar crisis. Ashley doesn’t know about the situation and she takes a shower. Desperate, his stepfather starts recording her to sell the video and make some “easy money”.

The next day, she wakes up and checks Facebook. Her face turns white.

There’s a video of her naked.

Ashley: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Starts crying. Why?!
Step-father: we can make money with this.
Ashley: why me?! Can’t I live normal like a common person? You know what? I’m tired of this, my mother and you are using me! I’M LEAVING.


All of her friends and family couldn’t look at her the same way they did before that incident. She goes living with her father.

Marissa’s flashback.

Marissa is a talented girl who likes to play the guitar and sing. She doesn’t have many friends. One day she decides to upload videos of her performing her favourite soundtracks of the classic musicals.

Marissa reads the comments.
Classmate 1: ugly.
Classmate 2: Bullshit.
Classmate 3: u can’t do anything productive.

Marissa: why is everyone mad at me?! I can’t do anything right! Netflix it’s the only real friend I have.


Her friends get away from her because of shame and she ends up alone.

The TV series and movies are her only company.


Back to reality.
Maia: and after all that stuff, we met.
Ashley: yes! Lucky us.
Marissa: love you girls!

Suddenly, Summer regains consciousness and calls her friends asking for help.

Summer: Hey there, where are you?!
Ashley: Hi! How are you, are you coming with us?
Maia: You never replied!
Summer: Where the hell are you? Please stay where you are, don’t move!!
Marissa: You’re obviously drunk, keep calm and stay in bed.
Summer: Listen to me! This is serious! Charles is…
Summer’s cellphone: Your plan is out of order, please add funds to your mobile to continue with the service.
Thanks for using “With you”.

Summer: Damn it!!
Transition of Summer and the girls.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario